I highly disapprove of leaking personal photos. But I can’t take Tumblr seriously about the Jennifer Lawrence incident because of a few things:
- You guys made memes out of Dylan Sprouse’s nudes and you praised his ex-girlfriend for leaking them.
- You’re still spreading Calum Hood’s nudes
- Some of you leak people’s address and threaten their lives because they have an opinion that counters yours.
Promiscuous, hypocritical, and extremely jealous gay characters are basically the only gay characters you’ll ever see in most media though and that is Horrifyingly Annoying.
Boston Legal. Buffy. Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Brokeback Mountain, Mission Hill, Weekend, Looking (possibly), C.R.A.Z.Y, Shameless (has possibly two of my favorite gay characters on a TV Show), The Birdcage, Shelter, The Way He Looks, Dog Day Afternoon (bisexual but still). While you still have your gay stereotypes here and there, it has been getting better in the media for them (even though the MPAA are still bitter about it). This is the second time in a month I’ve seen a post like that. I feel like people just want to be lazy and not look around when they say stupid shit like this
So is Sega ever make any more of those Dreamcast remaster things? Skies of Arcadia, Shenmue, or even Jet Set Radio Future (even though that was Xbox) would be great games to bring to Steam, PSN, or Xbox Live Arcade
BRUTAL HONESTY HOUR.
- A - If I'm in love.
- B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
- C - How long it's been since I've kissed.
- D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
- E - How many holes I have in my ears.
- F - Give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
- G - The last person I said 'I love you' to.
- H - The last person I hugged.
- I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
- J - Are you insecure. What about?
- K - What my full name is.
- L - If I have siblings.
- M - If I forgive betrayal.
- N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
- O - If I like my school.
- P - What kind of music I like.
- Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
- R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
- S - 2 habits.
- T - 5 things I love unconditionally.
- U - How many texts I send daily.
- V - 3 big dreams.
- W - An idol.
- X - If I've done something I regret very much.
- Y - If I like my town and why.
- Z - Ask any question you want.
Sega’s up. maybe they’ll announce a new Shenmue or Jet Set Radio……. please?
Guillermo Del Toro makes an appearance!